Controls Engineer with competitive pay, bonus and benefits
The Controls Engineer will:
• Assist with Machine Breakdowns when maintenance cannot fix in timely manner
• When required, interface with other functions (Manufacturing Engineers/Maintenance/New Model Launch/IT)
• Develop and Upgrade Vision System to World Class Standards
• Provide tools for useful data flow for manufacturing purposes, includes Machine data/Automated Text messages/Reporting Services/ETC.
• Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company
Controls Engineer Required Skills/Experience
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in machine startup/debugging is required
• Ability to communicate technical data (PLC ladder logic) to people on the floor and management
• Knowledge and experience with Allen-Bradley PLCs/HMIs is mandatory
• Previous experience in industrial machine debug
• Vision/Camera systems experience is required.
• Dalsa systems preferred (Sherlock)
Robotic experience a must: ABB Robots, Fanuc Robots or others
• SQL 2008 or newer.
• Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum 5 years experience in Engineering/Computer Science.