DIGNITY ADULT DAY HEALTH CARE CENTER Montclair, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
Looking for Driver/Program Aide for ADHC/CBAS Center
Dignity Adult Day Health Care Center
Description Title: Driver/Program Aide
Reports to: Program Director, Administrator
Responsibility: Transporting Participants to and from the Center.
1. Transport participants to and from their homes safely.
2. Assist participants in and out of home and vehicle as necessary.
3. Record transportation time for each participant's home to center and center to home in the transportation log.
4. Maintain the vehicle(s), keep clean at all times, and check regularly for safety. (i,e., brakes, engine oil, tune-up etc.).
5. Keep the record of vehicle maintenance checklist updated.
6. Keep the vehicle up to safety code at all times.
7. Attend on-going in-service training by the center.
8. Perform any other job that the Administrator may assign.
The Vehicle Operator must maintain a good driving record.
The Vehicle Operator must be at least 18 years of age and have a current California Driver's License.
The Vehicle Operator must have current CPR and First Aid Certificates.
The Vehicle Operator must be courteous to participants at all times.
**Class B License or passenger endorsement preferred.**
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
Until further notice, Delivery of hot meals and fresh produce to the places of the residences of our participants
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
DIGNITY ADULT DAY HEALTH CARE CENTER
4110 Holt blvd. MontclairMontclair, CA
BusinessView all jobs at DIGNITY ADULT DAY HEALTH CARE CENTER