Position: Junior Communications Analyst
Become an integral part of a diverse team. Currently DIGITALPSEC is seeking an experienced, motivated, career and customer-oriented Junior Communications Analyst to join our team.
Location: Washington, D.C
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher with 0-3 years of experience.
Clearance: US Citizens only. Active CBP Clearance Strongly Preferred.
· Skill in presenting ideas in speech and in written form in order to inform and persuade audiences at all levels of the organization.
· Knowledge of organizational behavior and of management principles and practices.
· Comprehensive knowledge of planning, programming, management techniques, strategies, and tools.
· Knowledge of strategic planning techniques and skill in developing action plans to achieve strategic goals.
· Knowledge of the principles, techniques, and best practices in the fields of human resources, organizational development, change management and knowledge management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· The contractor will assist the client in providing program management support and subject matter expertise in communications and program evaluation.
· Provide subject matter expertise to senior consultants to establish best practices for assessing the effectiveness of programs.
· Review, analyze, and develop metrics for weighing the efficiency and effectiveness.
· Project plans, propose timelines, schedule milestones, for success metrics.
· Support developing operational performance metrics to track and monitor the accomplishments of each program.
· Plan and conduct a variety of research, analysis, and evaluation for complex and sensitive studies with counterparts within federal agencies and private sector organizations.
· Implement design and presentation of visual products and web design for use in publications and presentations.
· Provide writing and technical editing support.
Corporate Performance Standards: In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
1. Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
2. Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
3. Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
4. Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
About DIGITALSPEC, LLC
DIGITALSPEC, LLC (DSPEC) is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a), ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 company founded in 2005 and headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We are a leading provider of Business Consulting Services and Technical Solution Services delivering true business value and return on investment to Federal clients in the metropolitan Washington, D.C area. DSPEC provides solutions and services in markets such as: Homeland Security and Law Enforcement, Defense and Intelligence, Financial Services, and Social & Citizen Services. We work collaboratively with clients to create solutions that ‘fit’ the client environment and use industry best practices.
Join us at DIGITALSPEC, where we’re engineering Innovations, Solutions, and Results