Position: Configuration Change Management (CCM) Analyst
Become an integral part of a diverse team. Currently DIGITALSPEC is seeking an experienced, motivated, career and customer-oriented Configuration Change Management (CCM) Analyst to join our team.
Location: Headquartered in the DC Metro Area
Education: Bachelor’s degree plus 3+ years of IT program/project management and 3+ years of experience supporting an IT PMO in a Federal consulting environment.
Clearance: US Citizens only, Active Secret or higher DoD Clearance Required.
· Support a service-based IT PMO, employing IT project and program management processes.
· Develop and maintain project/program schedules for planning, executing and controlling.
· Assist in the implementation of program management plans, methodologies, processes and tools.
· Identify and collect information necessary to prepare and maintain program schedules.
· Manage/coordinate governance and change control processes for scheduling.
- · Prepare, write, and edit management reports and briefings describing schedule planning, execution and control.
· Review, analyze and report on schedule and other management issues.
· Prepare management presentations, milestone deliverables, weekly status reports, etc.
· Program delivery integration management: Integrated Master Schedule, Project Management Plan, quality, change, and resource management
· Maintenance and management of PMO tools, templates, risks, and issues
· Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization.
- Communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to research issues and provide solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- SharePoint Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
· Bachelor’s degree.
- PMP Certification Required, ITIL highly desirable.
· 3+ years of IT program/project management experience.
· 3+ years of experience supporting an IT PMO in a Federal consulting environment.
· Strong combined knowledge and experience with Microsoft Project Professional.
· Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment.
· Ability to coordinate diverse program internal and external stakeholders.
· Have both focus and drive.
· Have a keen attention to detail and follow through.
· Strong planning and organizational skills.
· Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Reporting and performance metrics.
Corporate Performance Standards: In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
1. Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
2. Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
3. Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
4. Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
About DIGITALSPEC, LLC
DIGITALSPEC, LLC (DSPEC) is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a), ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 company founded in 2005 and headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We are a leading provider of Business Consulting Services and Technical Solution Services delivering true business value and return on investment to Federal clients in the metropolitan Washington, D.C area. DSPEC provides solutions and services in markets such as: Homeland Security and Law Enforcement, Defense and Intelligence, Financial Services, and Social & Citizen Services. We work collaboratively with clients to create solutions that ‘fit’ the client environment and use industry best practices.
Join us at DIGITALSPEC, where we’re engineering Innovations, Solutions, and Results