Tired of developing shopping carts for ecommerce solutions? Tired working with non-scalable, monolithic solutions? Here is an opportunity to work in an exciting world of real-time cloud services which deals with VOIP. It challenges you to design software which is highly reliable, fault tolerant, distributed, low latency and performant cloud. You will need the passion and attitude to solve problems in this exciting domain. We need collaborative developers who are ready to take on any challenge with an open and inventive mind.
As a principal engineer you will be working on the real time team in our Client's Cloud Business unit, designing and developing next generation software for communications for Call Center platforms on Cloud.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- At least 10+ years of experience in the job offered or as a Software Engineer, Software Developer, or a related occupation.
- At least 8 years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation must involve: designing and developing large-scale, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using Java, C#, or C++, and Object Oriented Design.
- Proficient in Database technologies like MySQL, NoSQL dbs.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior software engineers in all aspects of their engineering skill-sets.
- At least 15+ years of experience in the job offered or as a Software Engineer, Software Developer, or a related occupation.
- Experience taking a lead role in design, develop complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers.
- Knowledge of Telephony systems, VOIP, Networking, WEBRTC technologies
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations.
- Experience with AWS technologies
Employment Type: US- Permanent Placement