Diamond Technology is a Technical Services company. We have a business client who is a large government healthcare organization with an opening for the following position:
JOB TITLE: EHR Analyst (for Epic Radiant)
LOCATION: San Francisco
DURATION: 3 to 11 Months
START DATE: Nov 4 2019
HOURLY RATE: $60 ph DOE
1. Understanding Epic’s wide array of integration points, including and not limited to scheduling, lab, radiology, billing, and inpatient clinical.
2. To support the design, build, implementation and optimization of the Epic Enterprise Electronic Health Record (EHR) for a large public healthcare organization.
3. Maintains all system configuration and build parameters for application modules. Utilize all tracking tools as defined by a large public healthcare organization .
4. As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, translate functional requirements into application/module specifications.
5. Primary application analyst for module development life cycle, configuration, administration and integration functions.
6. Knowledge of physician practices' workflows, hospital outpatient departments and patient experiences within hospital environment.
7. Coordinate with department subject matter experts, 3rd party vendor and the Client Epic interface team to ensure the application is built and configured to meet the critical Epic project milestones and time lines.
8. Participate in application build and testing activities to support project team during the Epic build and testing phases.
9. Participate in status meetings, build and testing meetings, and other activities as required for the Epic implementation.
10. Work in the testing management and issue resolution systems to coordinate testing events
11. Build in-house Client capacity/knowledge transfer before contract completion.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Task 1 Deliverables include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Build tracking of all assigned Service Now and Sherlock tickets to support Epic Radiant application.
2. Ability to work independently on tasks and communicate changes to team.
3. Meet with Radiology subject matter experts to understand and document Epic build requirements.
4. Additional project artifacts within the scope of work.
5. Weekly project status reports.
6. Additional project artifacts within the scope of work