Our beautiful residential care facility for he elderly (RCFE) is in search of an experienced and compassionate Caregiver who understands the importance of meeting the needs of seniors while helping them maintain a high quality of life. We are looking for a compassionate committed individual who has excellent communication skills and is able to problem solve on the spot. Our Caregivers have a reputation for being cheerful and receptive as they administer care to our seniors, and we are seeking someone who would be a great fit with our team. Health and TB clearance, High School Diploma or GED, California Drivers License, able to lift 55 lbs, AID/CPR Certificate, read/write English proficiently, must be able to pass State and Federal criminal background clearance. Must have own personal transportation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist clients with personal care, including dressing, mobility, administering medication, personal hygiene, incontinent care.
- Help in preparation of meals.
- Monitor patient medications and update health charts.
- Maintain open communication between families and health care professionals regarding client’s medical and emotional condition
- Document and report any changes in client’s health status.
- Ensure highest client safety and well-being.