National/ Key Accounts Manager (Heavy Equipment)
DHD Consulting Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
The National/Key Accounts Manager for the Heavy Equipment business will direct all phases of National/Key Account sales for select customers. They will provide the highest level of customer support to maximize direct Company sales and develop strategies to maximize sales to new customers.
Role & Responsibility
National/Key Account Sales
- Establish sales strategy
- Prospect for new account
- Trace sales opportunity
- Manage/enhance market penetration rate
- Lead contract management with assistance from legal team
- Understand customer needs and develop new program / tool or get assistance from related team to develop
- Satisfy customer in product support and aftermarket standpoint
- Assist in establishing a support structure and strategy.
Communication and Trade Shows
- Communicating with the field sales staff and dealerships, contract start dates, end dates, what equipment is eligible, and how to quote customers.
- Participate in field schools, training dealerships on proper quoting, ordering, delivering procedures.
- Communication with Regional Managers/District Managers/Field Product Representatives/dealerships when getting input on discounts required to make good business decisions.
- Maintaining a show data base that has dates of shows pertaining to national account/key account contracts. This will include booth order, literature order, equipment locating and coordinating for the booth.
- Keep Regional Director/District Managers/Field Product Representatives apprised of the show and asking for assistance when applicable.
- 7 - 10 years of sales/account experience
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to consistently articulate the company value proposition to high level customers
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience: 7>10 years sales experience within the Heavy Equipment industry preferred
- Travel: > 50%
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at DHD Consulting