DH Pace Company, Inc. is seeking to hire a Network Administrator in our Olathe, KS office to implement and support the company’s IT Network infrastructure. You will perform general network administration tasks per project timelines as required.
- Daily monitor and support IT infrastructure including, but not limited to, general server support, administration, and management for Microsoft Active Directory environment. As well as a wide range of products (SQL Server, Oracle, Cisco, Dell/EMC, Aruba Wireless, VMware, and VoIP).
- Daily maintain systems administration and network systems support at our various sites in accordance with company best practices and industry standards.
- Support of our ERP system, including software updates and Oracle database administration tasks.
- Server configuration and administration skills required.
- VoIP configuration, setup and general administration.
- Serve as Level II support for both local and remote users.
- Analyze and resolve Server, Desktop and General Network issues timely and accurately.
- Manage and maintain 3rd party relationships with IT vendors.
- Assist with network security; policy and procedure creation and execution, product review and implementation.
- Support management of security defense products.
- Maintain accurate Asset Management for all divisions.
- Assist in implementing new products and technologies to ensure success.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company standards and policies as needed.
- Perform additional network administration tasks as defined and requested by IT management.
- VoIP Administration
- Database Administration
- Cisco Routers/Switches
- Network Security
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4 + years related experience
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills and high sense of urgency with exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 40 locations in 20 states. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in 2018 in excess of $500MM.
Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive base pay
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- 401k retirement plan + match
- Paid time off plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.