Assistant Controller - Senior Accounting Level
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Assistant Controller - Assist CFOs and Controllers in managing our Corporate Accounting & Finance activities and personnel at DH Pace Company, Inc., Olathe, KS. Fully employ a strong working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) ensuring appropriate accounting control procedures and accurate financial records.
- Systems: Learn and actively participate in the roll-out of a new ERP system working directly with ERP team to create and document policies and procedures for successful company-wide roll-out
- Support: Guide accounting staff by coordinating activities, answering questions and reviewing their work and support operating divisions and corporate management by responding to information requests
- Policies & Procedures: Assist with the creation, review and maintenance of policies and procedures and research and assist with implementation of new accounting standards
- Accounting: Assist with year-end process, including preparing schedules for external auditors and responding to audit requests and back up Accountants, Senior Accountants and Corporate Controllers as necessary
- Acquisitions: Assist with accounting and system set-up when onboarding acquired companies
- Perform other job-related responsibilities and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required; CPA preferred, but not required
- Minimum three (3) years Senior Accounting experience with strong working knowledge of GAAP and oversight of accounting personnel
- Proficient in creating, manipulating, and analyzing data in MS Excel, using formulas and pivot tables
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire
Experience Stability and Growth at our Company:
- You will have an important purpose in this position where you will make a significant difference with all of our Division Locations as we continue expanding our footprint across the United States
- DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products. The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50 US offices in 24 states with company-wide sales in 2021 of $740M.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental and vision options) including a corporate wellness program, 401k retirement plan + match, company paid disability insurance and paid time off plan (PTO)
- You will experience the benefit of working with DH Pace Leaders who will share their knowledge for a smooth transition to our organization and continuous learning and development
DH Pace Company
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?