We are seeking Service Technicians to join our team! You will maintain and repair medical and related equipment.
Training provided to qualified technicains.
- Repair, install, and service equipment and systems
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Previous experience in servicing medical equipment. We will train qualified applicant to service and maintain our equipment.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- General familiarity with electronics, plumbing, hydraulics, mechanics and computers.
- Ability to handle physical workload