Senior Network Engineer - Cisco/Fortinet (Central FL)
- Posted: over a month ago
DGR Systems, a growing premier technology consulting company, is looking for a Senior Network Engineer experienced in the architecture and implementation of network infrastructures to join our highly-competent team. The Senior Network Engineer will perform a variety of technical and operational duties in support of the companys networking and security practice. This is a client facing role where the person would play both a pre / post-sales role while acting as a technology professional.
This position requires an individual that is highly-motivated, has an in-depth knowledge of the technical solutions and how they are deployed, is client-focused, and has excellent communication and presentation skills.
DGR Systems helps solve the most complex business and operational challenges for their clients. Our team of top-level industry experts takes an innovative and straightforward approach to consulting, design, deployment, and ongoing Assurance Services to meet client needs.
At a glance, DGR Systems was founded in 2009 in Tampa, Florida and provides full-service solutions in the areas of Modern Workplace (Endpoint Solutions, Collaboration), Security (Identity and Access Management, Zero Trust, Information Protection) Modern Infrastructure and Cloud, and Applications (Collaboration Apps, SQL Reporting, Power Platform). With an impressive depth of experience across the Microsoft technology solution stack combined with our focus on integrating solutions from multiple leading vendors, we help organizations design and execute against their most challenging digital transformations. At DGR Systems, our culture is built around one simple standard: Excellence is our Baseline - and we deliver on that standard with every client, every day.
DGR Systems core values are an essential and enduring tenant of our organization. They are a small set of timeless guiding principles describing who we are, how we treat people and how we run our business.
Passion - Love what you do and make it evident through your approach to your work and the attitude you display.
Ownership -Be accountable for outcomes. Take initiative to start and move things forward to make something better.
Integrity -Do the right thing. Always. Every time. Without exception.
Navigation - Find solutions to problems. Evolve, adapt, and embrace change around you for tomorrow will be different than today.
Teamwork - Be approachable and engage with the team around you constantly. We win or lose together.
- Provide network engineering consulting services, including assessment, design, and implementation of modern secure networking environments
- Develop and maintain technical deliverables including network assessments, capacity planning, detailed design documents, implementation/test plans configuration templates and scripts
- Perform root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents
- Lead technical discussions to understand business requirements and translate them into functional specifications such as the creation of Statements of Work (SOW) and Bill of Materials (BOM) for clients
- Maintain up-to-date industry certifications
- Experience with Cisco Fortinet products and devices
- Cisco and Fortinet NSE certifications preferred
- SD-WAN experience is a plus
- In-depth understanding of network engineering, security (endpoint and network firewall) architecture and design
- Experienced with implementation of both network and security technologies
- Ability to quickly analyze and assess issues and collaborate in real time
- Ability to author and follow defined processes and procedures
- Ability architect and design complex LAN/WAN network solutions
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a broader team to achieve objectives
- Ability to follow defined methodologies to ensure a successful outcome of delivery engagements
- Up-to-date understanding of modern security threats and defense methods
- Able to clearly communicate detailed technical concepts in both oral and written formats
- Thorough understanding of modern routing and switching technologies including cloud networking concepts
- Experience helping customers evaluate and select technical solutions to meet business needs in a consultative fashion
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work from Home Program
- Wellness Resources
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
DGR Systems LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at DGR Systems LLC