At DGI Supply, a DoALL Company, we're delivering the products and services that make our customers safer and more productive. Join a growing,family oriented, USA based company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
What Warehouse Operations contributes to DGI Supply/DoAll
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging,transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products.
What are the duties and responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate position?
- Performs one or more warehouse operational functions within the guidelines of the facility (pick, pack, wrap, load, ship and possibly deliver orders containing a variety of products for/to our customers)
- Accurately performs product repackaging of orders daily
- Demonstrates basic material handling / packaging / warehouse equipment skills
- Responsible for delivering product to the customers’ specifications / agreed arrangement
- Load and unload product properly on DGI vehicles
- DGI vehicle is clean and tidy by end of business day
- Take inventory; document and invoice orders and product movement
- Count, compare, check and inspect quantities of materials and product in support of the order fulfillment and distribution of company goods in the warehouse
- Ability to work in a fast-paced distribution environment while meeting established distribution quotas and standards
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team-oriented environment with an emphasis on total customer satisfaction
- Basic data entry using computers
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license with the ability to deliver product to customer sites
- Demonstrates effective written/oral communication skills and customer service skills
- Individual must be detail oriented and accurate
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Solid math skills
- Motivated and takes initiative
- Ability to work well within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
Employment opportunity includes:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, life, STD & LTD insurance options, FSA, 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Career growth
DGI Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are subject to background checks and a post-offer drug screen.