Our position in the industry enables us to offer growth and longevity to motivated professionals. We are seeking to fill a Site Operations Manager position located at our Hartsville, SC location. The primary responsibility will be the management of the on-site industrial tool supply crib. We are seeking a motivated individual to coordinate customer needs, inventory management, productivity and logistics. The position requires strong customer service, organizational and supervisory skills.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Manage the tool crib operations on a customer’s site
- Perform regular inventory management responsibilities such as cycle counts, spot buys and product sourcing
- Responsible for shipping and receiving the inventory into the tool crib and distributing it across the customer’s site as needed
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of tool crib operations and the concept of integrated supply, cost savings and supply chain management is a plus.
- Strong background in managing inventory, shipping/receiving and warehouse processes
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office, inventory systems and report generation
- MRO product knowledge a plus. Product background can be in any area of MRO commodities but tooling would be a plus.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude
- Experience supervising and leading others required
- Strong computer skills and experience using an ERP system a plus
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Industry knowledge desired; machining or tooling background a plus
Competitive Benefits Package:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, life, STD & LTD insurance options, FSA, 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Career growth
Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are subject to reference checks, background checks and a post-offer drug screen.