DGCI is seeking the services of a Business Analyst, Accounting, to support our Corporate Headquarters in McLean, Virginia.
The ideal Candidate will have an energetic and eternally optimistic attitude with excellent communicative, administrative and analytical business acumen, and an interest in government contracting. Additionally, he/she will have experience in developing sound Accounting and Finance processes as well as advanced experience with enterprise-level technology platforms.
- Must be familiar with and be able to perform financial management, budgeting, project control, financial reporting and basic contract administration in a Government services contract environment
- Develop forecast models and budgets
- Leverage Netsuite ERP system functionality to automate processes where applicable
- Coordinating with Finance business partners and Company stakeholders to build, adapt, and manage system functionality to meet the demands of a dynamically growing business
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Business Administration or other relevant fields is a must
- Functional Netsuite ERP experience highly desired
- 0-3 years of accounting/finance-related internship or professional experience in government contracting industry a plus.
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET Security Clearance.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Additionally, DGCI reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. All applicants should know that employment with DGCI is At-Will.
About DGC International
DGC International, a mission-ready ISO 9001:2015 company, provides worldwide Logistics, Global Operations, and Mission Support services to clients in the Department of Defense, Department of State, and other U.S. Government agencies. The company is headquartered in McLean, VA. Please see www.DGCI.com for more information.
DGC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.