Position Title: eCommerce Customer Service Associate
Founded in 2008, DG Casa is a fast-growing provider of home furnishings specialized in online retail, located in the LA Arts District, downtown Los Angeles. We are a small team of hard-working individuals that love to multitask, touching different areas of the business. If you are tired of being pigeonholed in a specific role this opportunity is perfect for you! You will get to see and learn about different functional areas and truly make an impact on our growth.
· Provide high level support to answer customer inquiries, track packages, and process orders and parts replacement for all online sale channels such as Amazon, Wayfair, etc.
· Actively identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
· Create and manage product listings to ensure product content is up to date.
· Communicate and work effectively with other team members on sales, logistics, operations, marketing, reporting, etc.
· Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task, and communicate professionally with clients via email and phone.
· Ability to work with a flexible schedule that might include some evenings and weekends.
· Be a team player and be able to work under pressure and meet target deadlines.
· Be creative, motivated, a fast learner and a problem solver.
· Experience with or eagerness to learn administrative vendor duties in online marketplaces including Amazon, Wayfair, Overstock, Walmart, and social media platforms.
· Customer service experience: 1 year (Preferred)
· Experience with Trello, Xsellco, NetSuite (Preferred)
· Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Minimum high school diploma.