If you enjoy the satisfaction that comes from protecting people and their property, and would like to begin a rewarding career with a constantly growing company; DFW Security Protective Force is now actively recruiting Commissioned Security Officers.
This is an excellent opportunity for those that are interested in starting a career in Security or Law Enforcement; and are looking for an established security company where they can put down roots and grow.
Minnesota is in need of two (2) part-time officers looking for nights and weekends also
What We Offer:
- Direct Deposit
- Opportunities For Advancement
- Officer Recognition Programs
- Applicants must meet ALL of the following requirements -
- have either 3 years of security experience within the past 5 years OR Associate Degree in a related field plus 1 year experience OR 3 years of military experience OR Successful completion of a State certified Police Officer's Standard Training (POST) certification course;
- be available to work holidays, nights and weekends;
- be a U.S. citizen 21 years of age or older;
- have full command of the English language and have excellent verbal presentation skills;
- have a high school diploma or G.E.D;
- have a valid driver’s license;
- have a reliable form of transportation;
- have a smartphone (Android, Apple, Windows, etc.), and basic data entry skills (Officers will be utilizing a smartphone app to clock in/out, and to check their schedules.);
- have an active email address, and basic knowledge of computers and the internet;
- be capable of passing a Physical Fitness Test;
- be physically capable of walking, standing, sitting and/or stooping continuously for up to 12 hours;
- be able to perform essential job functions without eating, drinking, and/or using the restroom for up to 4 hours;
- and be able to pass a drug test, and be subject to random drug testing;
--- DFW Security Protective Force’s Contract Security Officers are required to adhere to a strict uniform policy. Officers must be clean-shaven. Neatly trimmed mustaches are permitted, but beards and goatees are not allowed. Obscene or offensive tattoos, that are visible while in uniform, are strictly prohibited. ---
DFW Security Protective Force provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DFW Security Protective Force complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DFW Security Protective Force expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of DFW Security Protective Force’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Types: Part-time
Salary: $19.21 /hour
DFW Security Protective Force
Why Work Here?DFW Security Protective Force (DFW)
A great opportunity with a company that has experienced phenomenal and sustained growth.