We have an immediate need for a Marketing Assistant to join a rapidly growing team. Our rapidly-growing promotional marketing company applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition.
There is a high demand for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading retail marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products/services. The Marketing Assistant will work closely on performance-driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Public Relations and Communications Manager.
- Coordinating in-store service campaigns and maintaining a successful field campaign operation.
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services.
- Working with the Public Relations and Communications Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for Public Relations campaigns.
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and retail personnel.
- Keeping an accurate and timely record of campaign attendance, traffic, and sales.
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- The position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
We Are Looking For
Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a growing company. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary for the entry-level customer service position. Comprehensive training and development are provided to ensure every team member can be successful in a career path with the company. College graduates, interns, and candidates looking for a career change are welcome!
- 0-2 years’ experience in public relations, communications, marketing, sales OR internship in related field an asset.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Adaptable, dependable, and responsible.
- Basic understanding of public relations, communications, and marketing concepts and sales strategy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.