F&I Manager for Commerical Equipment Dealership
DFS Solutions Aberdeen, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DFS Solutions, the leading provider of Commercial Finance and Insurance (F&I) services to manufacturers and heavy equipment dealers, is currently seeking a talented individual to join its team as a commercial finance manager. The successful candidate will be managing the finance department of a large construction equipment dealership with offices in NJ, PA, DE and MD.
We are looking for an individual with an aptitude for finance as well as education or experience in the field. We will also be providing the successful candidate with an intensive training program to become a Certified Commercial Finance Manager (“CCFM”). CCFMs are recognized throughout North America as leaders in commercial finance by lenders and equipment sellers. The curriculum includes financial analysis, risk management, customer relations, contract law, and negotiation.
The successful candidate will work closely to support the dealership’s sales team by working directly with them to ensure customers receive prompt, professional equipment financing services. Responsibilities also include:
- Developing and maintaining a close working relationship with the sales teams to ensure a smooth process and to expedite the closing of transactions
- Working to match customers’ needs with available finance programs to deliver value to both customers and the dealership
- Ensuring credit applications are accurately prepared and submitted in a timely manner according to guidelines
- Having a thorough knowledge of all additional value-add products and extended warranties available and presenting them to customers in a professional manner and with a high closing rate
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all funding sources and periodically investigating new funding sources
- Business or finance degree (or equivalent experience)
- Retail F&I experience or sales / finance experience in a commercial equipment dealership considered an asset
- A professional demeanor along with the ability to make clear and concise sales presentations
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work demands and multitask
- A recognition that customer satisfaction and doing the job correctly often extends beyond normal business hours
- Ability to prepare timely and accurate reports and comply with all company rules and procedures
- Prior to hiring, applicants may have to pass pre-employment screening to ensure bond-ability
- Ability to work from home whenever required
DFS SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Become a leader in commercial finance with a great training program and uncapped earning potential!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at DFS Solutions