- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DFS Gourmet Specialties has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic goal-oriented HR Generalist to join our growing team! We are looking for an enthusiastic
individual who demonstrates professionalism, possesses excellent interpersonal skills, and is passionate about supporting our employees for organizational success.
The ideal candidate will excel at both strategic and task-driven HR responsibilities in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of trends, developments, and best practices in employee retention, morale, recognition, productivity, and incentives.
- Takes the lead in the employee handbook research, development, drafting, publication, and distribution; conducts informational meetings, training sessions, and other communication forums to explain and discuss human resource policies.
- Act as a key player in the talent acquisition and full-cycle onboarding process for new hires; build the bridge between the company and the workforce by fostering and maintaining positive relationships with employees.
- Conduct new employee orientations to ensure employees are set up for success and aligned with the Company's core values, programs, and procedures.
- Inform management about crucial issues or trends from a staffing or employee satisfaction perspective.
- Provide overall support to employees, including employee relations, performance management, and retention.
- Develop business awareness, emphasizing sound advice, support, and issue resolution to further business success.
- Provide coaching and assistance in performance management, discipline, absence management, retention, and overall employee engagement.
- Provide guidance to employees on the interpretation of company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to and support human resources policies and legislation.
- Assist in evaluating and analyzing reports, decisions, and department results about established goals.
- Provides back-up support for HR Director, as needed
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other relevant field required
- A minimum of 3 or more years of verifiable experience in a Human Resources support role required
- Knowledge of Labor Law and regulations
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools
- Ability to be objective and calm during stressful situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively execute multiple tasks independently with minimal oversight
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
SHRM or PHR Certification preferred.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
DFS Gourmet Specialties
BusinessView all jobs at DFS Gourmet Specialties