- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Business Development Manager
Type: Full time, exempt
Location: Falls Church, Virginia (remote flexibility)
Reports To: Director of Business Development
Visit Us: https://www.dfmdevelopment.com/
We are growing our team to better serve our clients and seeking to hire a full-time, motivated, self-starter Business Development Manager for our Business Development team. In this role, the Business Development Manager will work closely with our Director of Business Development and will need to identify and capture new business opportunities, develop sales strategies and tactics, possess strong communication and networking skills, and be results driven.
Disclaimer: The following description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.
The Business Development Associate will work with the Business Development team to:
*Identify and capture new business opportunities
*Develop sales strategies to grow DFM's client base
*Ensure existing clients are aware of all services
*Add new contacts/leads to the database
*Develop targeted email outreach campaigns
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Marketing, Business or related industry (i.e. engineering or architectural discipline)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in real estate development/related field or experience working directly for a construction developer
- Customer-driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast-paced environment
- A self-motivated, outgoing, and hardworking attitude; determined at all times to meet and exceed goals
- Ability to work with all levels within a team and across an organization
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Experience working directly for a development firm is highly preferred
- Experience with lead generation, strategic partnerships, and closing deals is preferred
- Experience with B2B Service Business Development is highly preferred (prior sales experience is not required)
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Windows experience is highly preferred)
- Experience managing a CRM system is highly preferred (i.e. Salesforce)
- Tenacious, persistent, and efficient
- Must have willingness to learn about the real estate consulting industry, specific terms, and processes that go along with it
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guided training will be provided
- Competitive Salary, Yearly Bonuses, Incentive Structure
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance + Ancillary Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- Company cell phone, laptop, monitors etc.
DFM Development Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.
DFM Development Services LLC
BusinessView all jobs at DFM Development Services LLC