The account manager position is a career development position; successful individuals will have the opportunity to advance to full-time sales or business development professional positions.
- Must have Bachelor's degree.
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience.
- Must be comfortable making cold calls.
- Excellent communication and excel skills.
- Ability to manage processes.
Core Job Duties:
- Responds to customer inquiries and verifies customer's understanding of information.
- Records customer inquiries and documents response.
- Responsible for attracting potential customers.
- Offers products and services to existing customers.
- Strong familiarity with Sales and lead generation.
- Submitting requests for quote.