Maintenance Technician I - 136
- $18 to $20 Hourly
About the Position
The Maintenance Technician l ensures the physical aspects of the community are maintained and Company standards are met regarding grounds, amenities, common areas, and overall curb appeal. This position l supports the maintenance team.
Pay: $18-$20/hr + $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Schedule: Tuesday - Friday, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- 1 year of porter, groundskeeper, or equivalent experience.
- Frequently walk the community grounds, pick up and properly dispose of all trash and debris. Ensure common areas and amenities are clean and free of litter, and maintaining curb appeal
- Pick up waste and debris from around the trash and/or recycling compactor and dumpsters.
- Routinely empty all pet waste stations throughout the community. Stock pet waste bags.
- Ensure the cleanliness of exterior building walkways and lighting. Conduct routine light checks and repairs.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the leasing office, clubhouse, model unit(s), common area restrooms, amenities, laundry room, stairwells, and controlled access buildings as directed. This includes vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, emptying trash receptacles, washing windows, etc.
- Landscape maintenance including pressure washing, irrigation system repairs, and watering of lawn/landscape areas.
- Cleaning and trashing out vacated apartment homes, including physical evictions.
- Complete minor and routine service requests as assigned.
- In the absence of a landscaping maintenance contractor, perform extensive in-house landscape and gardening duties including mowing, edging, trimming, sweeping, pruning, weeding, fertilizing, and planting on a regular schedule.
- Assist in the apartment make-ready process.
- Remove snow and ice during inclement weather.
- Maintain and track quantity of supplies, communicate ordering needs to supervisor.
- Inform appropriate supervisor(s) of any observed or potentially hazardous situations for residents, team members, and guests.
- Uphold proper security practices including appropriate key control procedures.
- Participate in the success of resident events, community programing and local/non-profit programs as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English in a manner sufficient to carry out duties.
- Successful completion of background check and drug screen required.
- Must be legally qualified to work in the U.S. meeting I-9 guidelines.
- Over 90% company paid medical benefits for employee coverage.
- 100% company paid dental and vision benefits for employee coverage.
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability benefits for employee coverage.
- Best-in-class voluntary insurance benefits.
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) programs with a company match equal to 100% of the first 4% contributed by the employee.
- Discretionary bonus programs.
- Eligibility for a 20% housing discount consideration.
- Employee assistance program (EAP) with 24/7 counseling services.
- Company-sponsored backup childcare.
- Employee discount program through LifeMart.
- Company-sponsored industry training and certifications.
- Paid time off (PTO) equal to 15 days in the first year.
- Up to 12 paid holidays each year.
- Diversity initiatives and events lead by our DE&I Committee.
- Paid volunteer time off, 2 days per year to volunteer in the community.
Visit us at www.lifeisbetterhere.com/careers to view all open career opportunities!
HNN Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DEVCO RESIDENTIAL GROUPEverett, WA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.