Assistant Project Manager
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
DevCo is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our team in Bellevue, WA. The Assistant Project Manager will play a key role in supporting the Construction Department through the pre-construction process. The APM will assist in the development of new amenities & public spaces, upgrading and/or renovating existing sites, and modernizing infrastructure, while working in a team environment. The Assistant Project Manager will support the Project Management team by coordinating with other internal and external business partners, including but not limited to: development, procurement, estimating, legal, accounting, brand services, IT, property management, architects, engineers, contractors, and specialty consultants. This role will help mitigate tenant/guest impact while delivering exceptional customer service at all DevCo Residential locations.
About the Company
DevCo, Inc. is a privately held real estate investment company, and HNN Communities is a privately held and owner-operated professional management company. With more than 20 years of experience, together we professionally develop, build and own multi-family apartment communities. We understand the importance of quality housing and make it our mission to keep quality our top priority.
Visit us at www.devcous.com to learn more about our recent projects.
Pay Details: $80K - $100K
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Assist with managing, supervising, coordinating, and monitoring the planning, design, and construction of property renovation projects using project management best practices working with internal and external customers.
- Assist the Project Managers with managing and generate all project documents to include Request For Bids (RFBs), Bid Comparison, Budget Review Analysis, RFIs, Submittals, Construction Agreements, Scope Modifications, Change Orders, invoicing, through project closeout.
- Assist with the development and management of the project scope, schedule, and budget from inception, design, and construction along with systematic regular reporting utilizing the department’s technology applications and our team visual management tools.
- Assist with managing, supervising, coordinating, and monitoring the planning, design, and construction of our HOA partner’s renovation projects working with the various resorts and Boards to create Project Management Agreements (PMA), Construction Summary Sheets, and presentation documents to obtain Board Approval for renovation projects.
- Supports the Project Managers and project teams as required to balance the project load per region.
- Assist in scheduling and participating in property site walks and all punch list and turnover activities.
- Attend training classes as scheduled and assigned.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to provide exceptional service: to be Responsive to our customer needs, to be Respectful in every way, and to Deliver a great experience both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively prioritize meeting production milestones in a fast-paced environment.
- Must show a proven ability to successfully complete projects on time and within budget.
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and orally.
- Must be detail oriented, accurate, thorough, and highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiations.
- Developed knowledge of construction methods, materials, and details with analysis and technical expertise.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work closely and effectively with diverse personality types and positions.
- Demonstrated ability in stewardship acting in the role of an Owner’s Representative.
- 3-5 years of comprehensive construction administrative/management experience in the construction industry.
- Multi-family, financial, and commercial construction experience is preferred.
- PMP Certification or other industry related certifications a plus but not required.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, scheduling software (MS Project or equivalent), and SharePoint. Procore, Yardi and other construction related software experience is a plus but not required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Successful completion of background check and drug screen is required.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English in a manner sufficient to carry out the duties.
- Must be legally qualified to work in the U.S. meeting I-9 guidelines.
- Flexibility to travel to different locations as needed.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Ability to work inside and outside in various weather conditions.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Voluntary life insurance and AD&D benefits.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution.
- Discretionary bonus programs.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company-sponsored industry training and certifications.
- Generous paid time off (PTO).
- Up to 12 paid holidays each year.
- Telecommuting opportunities may be available.
Our fundamental beliefs are at the core of our work. We have a specialized focus on real estate and a strong emphasis on internal organizational discipline. Our team honors our commitments because we believe in integrity. Our team is responsive and courteous because we believe in honoring relationships with everyone we work with. We empower our employees because we trust them to make prudent and timely decisions. We listen for and welcome new ideas. We promote healthy communication, productive teamwork, and professionalism. Our team members solve problems and analyze issues. We take personal responsibility for completing quality work.
DevCo Management Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DEVCO RESIDENTIAL GROUPBellevue, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.