Inside Sales Representative (Nutraceuticals)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 1989, Designs for Health has been the health care professional’s trusted
source for researched-backed nutritional products of superior quality. The
company’s immediate success, and eventual decision to develop a
professionals-only line of nutritional supplements, grew out of the ability to
deliver results in the form of successful patient treatment outcomes. Relying
on science-based nutritional solutions, the company’s motto became- and still
is- “Science First.”
We are driven by a higher purpose. We are activists for
health- rooted in and united by science. Transforming boundaries, breaking
barriers, setting new standards, disrupting status quo. We believe in
science-based nutrition and natural medicine, developing health products
without compromise, and advancing the way education and technology support
wellness for all. We will keep discovering. We will keep fearlessly advocating
for the greater good. At Designs for Health, holistic thinking comes first.
Functional medicine becomes conventional medicine. A wellness epidemic begins.
We design a new paradigm. We design a well world. We are Designs for Health.
We are hiring an Inside Sales Representatives to join our growing, professional team. We are seeking an energetic self-starter, ready to play
a key role in sales generation and customer development for nutritional supplement products through telesales activities and other complementary
value-added services. The ideal candidate must be able to drive new business growth within their assigned sales territories by identifying, developing and converting targeted opportunities to sales wins while meeting and exceeding the desired customer experience. Our Inside Sales Representatives interact effectively with Health Care Professionals (HCP) and other designated decision makers by implementing sales and marketing strategies in a cost effective, targeted manner.
· Qualifies and nurtures sales leads (from digital marketing campaigns, conferences, trade shows, etc.) by
contacting potential and existing customers to define and clarify sales
opportunities; reports and maintains the customer data in the Customer
Relations Management (CRM) database.
· Drives revenues by engaging in regional sales activities including processing new sales leads, executing
inbound and outbound phone calls and effectively responding to customer
inquiries, requests and complaints.
· Partners with the Director, Customer Experience, the Regional Sales Directors and the Vice President, Sales (U.S.)
to support and drive regional sales territories to meet and exceed sales quotas
and other goals and objectives, as may be assigned.
· Covers vacant and unassigned sales territories and collaborates with regional sales personnel to achieve sales
productivity gains through improved acquisition, growth and customer retention.
· Maintains records of all customer interactions, business transactions and sales process input in the CRM
database; provides content direction for future sales call planning across the
integrated "One DFH" customer team.
· Meets and exceeds monthly and quarterly sales and productivity objectives including, but not limited to, call
and order volume, revenue targets, sales and unit growth and other performance
metrics that may be assigned.
· Develops and demonstrates the knowledge and proficiency required for successful sales performance by
participating in training and other educational workshops and by studying
relevant Company and industry publications.
· Displays initiative and commitment, successfully completes projects and assignments in a timely manner, identifies
critical sales activities and tasks and adjusts priorities to meet the
Company's goals and objectives.
· Participates in sales meetings, conferences, trade shows and other professional sessions, as requested.
· Complies with Company policies, procedures and all applicable regulations.
· Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree with 2+ years of
successful inside/outside sales experience, preferably in the nutritional,
pharmaceutical and/or medical products/devices industry.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and customer-focused orientation.
· Successful experience in telesales prospecting
and developing new business opportunities.
· Ability to multi task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
· Ability to learn, apply and retain product specific information and ISR role competencies/skills.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) and CRM database (e.g.
· Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
· Ability to travel, as required.
· Exceptional consultative selling, customer service, collaboration, organizational, time management, decision
making and problem-solving skills.
Designs for Health offers a competitive compensation and benefit package:
- 100% company-paid medical insurance premiums for employee and employee plus child(ren); including a company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- 401K plan with company-match up to 4%
- Discretionary annual bonus plan based on overall individual and company performance
- Generous monthly allowance for company products for personal use.
Don’t just start a job, start a career with Designs for Health. We are looking to invest in dynamic, sales minded individuals and provide the
necessary training for future success.
To learn more about Designs for Health, please visit www.designsforhealth.com
DESIGNS FOR HEALTH INC
AddressPalm Coast, FL
BusinessView all jobs at DESIGNS FOR HEALTH INC