Functional Medicine Consultant (Territory Manager)
- Expired: January 25, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Represents our high-quality professional Designs for Health nutritional products to professional licensed healthcare providers and strategic prospects in a designated geographical territory by establishing key relationships and providing consultative selling solutions.
Plays a vital role in sales generation by serving as the primary contact, with responsibility to favorably manage customer relationships by identifying needs that can be met with DFH solutions, qualifying the opportunity, collaborating on protocols, recommending formulas, and closing sales that develop the business. Builds trust and acts as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages a designated territoryto achieve sales productivity gains through improved acquisition, growth, and customer retention.
- Serves as a primary contact and favorably manages customer relationships, identifies needs that can be met with DFH solutions, qualifies opportunities, collaborates on protocols, recommends formulas, and closes sales that develop the business.
- Devises effective territory sales and marketing strategies.
- Travels within sales territory to meet prospects and customers.
- Conducts face-to-face meetings and calls with customers daily to address concerns and provide solutions.
- Engages in a diverse array of activities such as in-office product detailing, conducting practice needs analysis, facilitating group workshops, and attending local trade shows - all geared toward retaining and growing existing accounts and generating new business.
- Meets with healthcare practitioners to learn more about their practices, and sells our products and solutions in a consultative manner using a science-based approach.
- Builds and maintains relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Educates customers on how products and services can benefit their practice financially and professionally.
- Analyzes data to find the most efficient sales methods and monitors company's industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Maintains records of all customer interactions, business transactions, and sales process input in the CRM database; provides content direction for future sales call planning across the integrated "One DFH" customer team.
- Meets and exceeds monthly and quarterly sales and productivity objectives including, but not limited to, call and order volume, revenue targets, sales and unit growth and other performance metrics that may be assigned.
- Continually monitors individual performance to ensure productivity, efficiency, quality, and service standards are met, taking corrective actions when required.
- Maintains frequent and transparent communication regarding individual performance and activities with Regional Sales Director, and seeks, accepts, and willingly implements coaching.
- Displays initiative and commitment, successfully completes projects and assignments in a timely manner, identifies critical sales activities and tasks and adjusts priorities to meet the Company's goals and objectives.
- Participates in sales meetings, conferences, trade shows, and other professional sessions, as requested.
- Lives and champions DFH core values at all times, demonstrating the highest level of personal character and integrity.
- Complies with Company policies, procedures, and all applicable regulations.
- Minimum 3 years consultative outside sales experience with proven success
- Proven strategic and tactical selling skills
- Natural customer focus/positive relationship builder with the ability to identify key stakeholders and penetrate high growth potential accounts
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and tenacious drive to succeed
- Results-oriented, highly organized, problem solver with attention to details
- Valid driver's license, ability to travel in territory 80% of the time
- Strong computer skills including CRM and MS Office
- Effective time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Successful verbal, listening, and written communication skills, from one-on-one to group interactions
- Good technical aptitude
- Exceptional consultative selling, customer service, collaboration, organizational, time management, decision making and problem-solving skills.
DESIGNS FOR HEALTH INC
BusinessView all jobs at DESIGNS FOR HEALTH INC