Interior Design Studio Manager
DESIGNCELL LLC Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
INTERIOR DESIGN STUDIO MANAGER
DesignCell is a fast growing, full-service Hospitality, Commercial and Multi Design firm, with a project portfolio that spans form coast to coast. Our firm is agile, client-focused and driven by our vision to provide high-level, professionally delivered design services. We are actively looking for an Interior Design Studio Manager to support on-going growth.
The Interior Design Studio Manager will lead, design and manage hospitality and multi-family projects. Applicant will assist leadership with attainment of new business, including preparation and execution of design presentations and attending marketing/networking functions. Applicant will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day operational activities of the Interior Design department and various interior design projects.
• Provide operational supervision to the interior design department
• Assist with business development, mentoring and coaching of intermediate and junior project professionals
• Work closely with Project Managers and the Principals to complete design and technical assignments
• Oversees all aspects of the design, coordination and documentation of the project
• Defines the program requirements based on client scope and develops the schematic design, prepares the interior architectural documentation, consistently communicate with project consultants and client when needed.
• Reviews construction documentation through the implementation of design to ensure clarity and quality of concept is maintained through detail level.
• Works closely with the principal designer on FFE to maintain the integrity of design and assure all finishes are properly and clearly documented.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 10+ years’ experience in project management and customer service
• Experience in hospitality and multi-family interior design. Preferred experience in a leadership role
• Extremely well-rounded with strong work ethic, excellent management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task
• Excellent design skills and possesses attention to detail and appreciation for creative and thoughtful design
• Advanced experience in project design specifications, construction documentation production, material selection and construction administration
• Extensive hands-on experience and understanding of the design and construction of interior architectural spaces
• Experience in managing and leading successful projects and/or teams
DESIGNCELL LLCWhy Work Here?
Fun, Dynamic Growing Company - Grow With Us!
DesignCell is a Full-Service Architectural Firm based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Our project experience extends to most western states, with the ability to get licensed in all. The DesignCell studio is open, collaborative, professional and lighthearted. We look forward to hearing from you!
1725 Village Center CircleLas Vegas, NV