Outbound New Business Development Associate
DESIGN+BUILD Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking Part-Time New Business Development/Lead Generation Associate for Opportunity in Exciting Design Space Industry
Are you someone with innate sales skills and a passion for building meaningful business relationships with clients and business partners? Do you have a meticulous ability to follow through? If so we have a wonderful opportunity for you. DESIGN+BUILD (https://db-workspace.com/) is currently seeking a relationship-building, motivated, and results-driven New Business Development/Lead Generation Associate to join our team in Portland. This is a part-time position that is regularly scheduled to work 30 hours per week. If you are a self-starter who is committed to a high standard of integrity, we’d love for you to read on!
About Our Company
DESIGN+BUILD is a Portland-based family-owned Strategic Design & Consulting firm. As a rapidly growing organization, we foster and cultivate a culture of innovation and creativity while creating inspiring and productive commercial workspaces and managing these projects from start to finish. DESIGN+BUILD is a leader in our industry because of our ongoing drive for providing the best service possible to our clients. Our excellence in services is only possible through the foundation of our innovative, talented, and valued employees. That is where you come in!
About Your Role
As the New Business Development/Lead Generation Associate, who reports to the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities for DESIGN+BUILD while ensuring we stay on our growth trajectory. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining effective business relationships with prospects and those in the industry, evaluating current business performance, and maximizing business reach and potential. Through outbound calling and working with marketing, business development manager and working from databases, you will search out and pursue new project opportunities and work to secure and set up prospective client appointments with our staff. In the end, you goal is to drive growth at DESIGN+BUILD and expand our client portfolio. This position has an hourly base pay along with incentives for signed contracts. In the end, you are in the drivers seat when it comes to your earning potential!
Key Job Responsibilities
· Identify key decision-makers and pursue new project opportunities that meet lead parameters via a sustained outbound calling efforts.
· Make 60+ calls per day and 4 introduction appointments (virtual for now) each week
· Proactively follow-up and set up project appointments for the DESIGN+BUILD project team
· Maintain and update existing data to Pipedrive and add new ideal prospects when possible
· Accurately complete weekly business development report to reflect project prospects and status
· Continually update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and building/maintaining personal networks
· Protect and maintain the DESIGN+BUILD professional image and value by keeping informational confidential
We deeply value the dedication of our employees and offer a variety of perks.
· Competitive compensation and incentive structure
· Hybrid workspace – enjoy the best of both worlds with the ability to work from home and then working from the office 2-3 days per week
· Professional development opportunities to allow for continuous growth. We are growing as a company and invite you to grow along with us!
· Company culture and environment that can’t be beat! Enjoy working with a youthful and supportive team in new beautifully designed offices with many amenities, including top notch espresso and latte machines!
· Paid parking and annual phone reimbursement allowance
· 2+ years of cold-calling and sales experience
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively build, maintain, and nourish client relationships
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Innate ability to follow through
· Engaging and energetic personality and positive attitude with a drive to succeed
· Basic understanding of the industry with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: 30 hours per week; Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (but can be flexible in exact agreed upon work schedule)
Salary Range: $15-$20 per hour plus up to $20,000 per fiscal year in incentives
If you are a highly-motivated professional and a natural salesperson, we encourage you to apply today! Please send your cover letter and resume to _________________. We look forward to speaking with you!
DESIGN+BUILD is an equal opportunity employer. DESIGN+BUILD does not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or religion.
DESIGN+BUILDWhy Work Here?
DESIGN+BUILD is a local team of individuals brought together by an intrinsic desire to buck the status quo.
DESIGN+BUILD is a local team of individuals brought together by an intrinsic desire to buck the status quo. We believe design influences human behavior, and workspace design is an imperative tool to engage, empower and inspire people to do their best work.
1001 SE Water Ave #261Portland, OR
BusinessView all jobs at DESIGN+BUILD