- $250,000 to $350,000 Yearly
The Role: Dental Dreams PLLC in Washington, DC seeks qualified dentists to provide dental services to patients utilizing background and understanding of prosthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, oral pathology, oral medicine, oral surgery, and radiology. We provide the ultimate in quality general dentistry to the entire family (including both kids and adults) in a modern, technologically advanced setting with experienced support staff. In DC we have offices in Alabama, Minnesota, and Georgia.
Who Are We: Dental Dreams PLLC is a dynamic, growing company with offices in Illinois, Texas, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, New Mexico, South Carolina, Louisiana, California, Michigan, and Washington, DC. Its mission is to provide high-quality dental services in first-class facilities to people in underserved communities. We hire only the most qualified dentists and staff committed to personal and superior patient care. More than 94% of our patients say they would recommend them to family and friends.
- A current or future dental license is required
- Be able to work 40 hours per week
- DDS in Dentistry (Will accept DMD in Dentistry) or a foreign academic equivalent with a background and/or coursework in prosthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, oral pathology, oral medicine, oral surgery, and radiology.
- Daily minimum guarantee starting at $700 for most locations
- Sign-on Bonus
- The average compensation of full-time dentists above $250,000/ per year
- Complete autonomy over treatment planning
- Mentoring by top-rated, experienced clinicians
- Full patient schedule
- Fully digital and paperless office
- Discretion over dental supplies and instruments
- Health insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Three weeks' vacation
- Continuing Education
- Company Sponsored 401 (k)
- Relocation expenses
- Visa and permanent residency sponsorship
- Dental coverage for associates and immediate family members
KOS Services Inc. / Dental Dreams PLLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
DENTAL DREAMS PLLCWashington, DC
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.