- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
Delta Western was formed in 1984 to provide fuel for ships, planes, and vehicles along the Western Alaska coastline and Yukon River with a fueling station in Dutch Harbor. Today, Delta Western is to grow independent distributors of petroleum products and lubricants, with fuel terminals in Western and Southeast Alaska. Delta Western delivers an average of 200 million gallons of fuel annually in Alaska and employs approximately 150 people.
In its strive to meet and exceed its customer demands, Delta Western has a track record of agile and innovative fuel solutions. Delta Western can source and acquire fuel into our system by improving relationships with fuel importers into Alaska on an emergency notice if needed. We are proud to provide vital energy resources in support of communities, individuals, and Alaska’s most crucial industries.Job Summary:
Responsible for the overall performance, direction, coordination and evaluation of multiple Delta Western sites and terminals within a defined region, ensuring results meet or exceed established targets.Essential Functions:
- Manage and mentor subordinate Site Managers, each of whom oversees up to 20 employees.
- Assist Director of Operations on strategy, projects and KPIs to align with company operational goals and initiatives.
- Assist Director of Operations in reviewing and authorizing contracts, as requested.
- Work with Site Managers and finance team to manage P&L for sites and achieve established financial targets.
- Support Site Managers to establish and manage operating budgets, including capital expenditures.
- Support revenue growth opportunities by coordinating efforts with sales, site, and supply leaders.
- Represent Delta Western at various industry events, forming strong relationships with key contacts.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape to inform business decisions.
- Provide Site Manager back up to cover if needed for vacations, etc.
- Ensure all site personnel align with local, state, and federal regulatory environmental and safety requirements.
- Partner with NorthStar Shared Services teams (Safety, Legal, Compliance, HR, IT, Accounting, Marketing) on initiatives.
- Coordinate and conduct site trainings as needed.
- Ensure all sites participate in safety meetings, reporting all injuries, spills, and property damage.
- Identify job hazards, raising safety, environmental, and mechanical concerns as needed in a timely manner.
- Support sales and marketing teams with customer interactions, initiatives, campaigns, etc.
- Travel to company sites and industry events, up to 30% of the time.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 – 5 years’ experience in management roles, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage geographically disparate teams
- Experience with fuel pricing and supply preferred
- Proficiency with MS Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Tuition Assistance
- Discretionary Annual Merit Program
- Charitable Match
- Life Insurance - 2x your annual earnings
- Free Credit Report Monitoring
- Employee Assistance Program
- Telemedicine Options
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
DELTA WESTERN LLCBethel, AK
Get fresh Regional Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.