Customer service center in Hillsborough is looking for representatives to provide professional, high-quality, “best-in-class” customer service.
We are looking for customer service reps just like you.
When you join us as a customer service representative, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the life of customers. You will listen to, talk with and problem solve the issues of concerned customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on various support channels such as inbound calls, outbound calls, emails, live chats and other forms of communication to address the needs of our clients’ customers.
- Help facilitate, analyze and resolve (i.e., troubleshoot) customer issues following knowledge from provided products and training (full training is provided)
- Provide brand specific support based on each individual interaction
- Follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide solutions, recommendations and product information with a sense of urgency, positivity and empathy.
- Training provided
- BILINGUAL REQUIRED (Spoken/Written) in FRENCH & ENGLISH
- Strong desire and passion to help people.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. This is utilized and applied daily.
- Ability to build relationships with clients, consumers and coworkers.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Comfortable working with current customer electronics such as televisions, tablets, cell phone, mobile apps, photo frames, etc.)
- Previous work experience in customer service, high call volume, training, or member retention.
- Data entry into a computer based CRM program.
- Ability to quickly learn products and product knowledge, work on a PC and navigate a Windows environment.
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is required.
- Our office is open 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday) from 9 AM to 7 PM.
- Some flexible scheduling is available, but strong candidates must be able to work until at least 7 PM some days.
Job Type: Full-time