- $35 to $43 Hourly
Ultrasound Tech/Medical Sonographers with Vascular and Abdominal Ultrasound experience needed for a rapidly expanding Internal Medicine (Primary Care) practice in Burleson (Huguley Hospital Campus). The technician must also be able to speedily perform Venous and Arterial Ultrasound scan panels, perform general abdominal, needle-guided joint injections(arthrocentesis), and other soft tissue imaging scans. The ability to perform Thyroid and GYN (pelvic and transvag) scans are not required but is a strong plus.
Success in this position requires the ability to work speedily but accurately; manage time excellently; and the ability to build good relationships with both patients and other physician’s office staff. You will be well compensated for your time and skill.
The position is initially a Part-Time opportunity but has the potential of becoming a full-time position depending on shifts picked and hours worked.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs rapid screening ultrasound of carotids, thyroid, upper and lower extremity venous and arterial abdominal scan including the liver, gallbladder, aorta, kidneys.
- Must be able to complete rapid screens (representative images only) of the above panels in 30minutes or less
- Assists in the performance of GYN (pelvic and transvag) and ultrasound-guided joint (arthrocentesis) procedures as instructed by the providers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have Up-to-date ultrasonography training and experience
- Must be registered
- Have excellent bedside manners
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Have moderate or higher computer skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work independently and comply with provider instructions
- Exhibit a positive attitude towards patients and office staff
- RVT, OB/Gyn & Abdomen registries are preferred but not required to apply.
- Ability to perform limited echocardiogram a plus, but not required.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
Job Type: Part-Time to Full-Time
Requires prolonged standing and walking, frequent bending, and reaching. Requires lifting of objects up to 50 lbs. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. Proficient communicative, auditory, and visual skills.
DELTA MEDICAL PA
12001 SOUTH FWY STE 210Burleson, TX
Get fresh Ultrasound Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.