Software Technical Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager to lead execution across software programs for a new medical device system. You will manage requirements, priorities, risks and dependencies across internal and external teams, providing efficient and effective communication of status and risks; and clearly articulate decisions and downstream impacts to all stakeholders.
How you will make an impact:
- You will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs between business, schedule and technical constraints, clearly communicate goals, and hold contributing teams accountable for deliverables.
- Working cross-functionally, you will identify and secure commitment from software development teams, quality assurance, regulatory, project leadership and collaboration partners, driving consensus on the delivery approach and cadence.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
The most successful candidate for the role will have strong technical aptitude for products with integrated hardware and cloud-based software. Analytical skills, sound technical judgment, a collaborative attitude, and the ability to influence are essential for success.
• Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• 5+ years of technical program management experience, from concept through commercialization
• 3+ years of software development experience designing and deploying server applications and UI clients, encompassing APIs and frameworks, micro-services, containers, databases, cloud infrastructures, and cloud services, etc.
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills - ability to clearly communicate high level strategy as well as technical detail
• Excellent project leadership skills, with a strong track record of managing multiple concurrent workstreams and stakeholder groups
• Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
• Experience collaborating with Clinical, Marketing and other non-technical partners
• Track record for delivering quality products on time
• General knowledge of software engineering best practices including DevOps, CI/CD, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Past experience in medical device or other highly regulated software development environments preferred
• Prior experience with safety and security critical applications preferred
Powered by JazzHR
DEKA Research & Development
TechnologyView all jobs at DEKA Research & Development