Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordination work efforts with other employees and organizations
Sales Coordinator is responsible for administrative and office support duties for the sales department.
- Responsible for sales activities such as compiling sales flyers, organizing new customer marketing materials and onboarding of new offices
- Setup, update and maintain new and existing customer accounts and ensure a high level of accuracy within the company systems
- Conduct research and master data functions relating to onboarding and sales ordering process in order to ensure a quick and rapid customer resolution
- Complete special requests for samples/welcome kits/supplies that need to be sent to customers
- Responsible for maintaining and managing internal mailbox as well as monitoring high revenue offices
- Proactively contact former and new office business targets on a structured basis utilizing call volume to drive existing office growth and retention, as well as new office penetration
- Work closely with inside sales, field sales, and serve as liaison with other functional departments
- Evaluate and improve inside sales processes and procedures through department activities and projects
- Create and direct sales leads to appropriate member of sales team
- Internet research to gather additional customer information that will be utilized by Sales Rep to gain additional business
- Record all customer contact information through HubSpot.com as needed.
- Greeting and validating guest entry into the Lab, taking temperatures, and directing deliveries as needed.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- Minimum 2 years administrative support experience. Prior experience supporting a sales team preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and experience with HubSpot.com or other customer relationship management software.
- Ability to be proactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with the ability to deliver high standards for internal and external customers
- Data-driven, analytical and detail-oriented approach
- Customer and solution-oriented
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels within the company
- Goal driven and motivated to exceed expectations
- A minimum or high school diploma or associates degree required for position
Powered by JazzHR
DDS Lab LLC