Are you an outgoing person looking for a company culture that is growing, energetic, and team oriented? A workplace that is customer centered where you can engage with guests and provide an exceptional and helpful experience? If that is you, we’d like to meet you! DDI Consulting, Inc. (DDI) is actively looking to hire someone who values teamwork, can deliver outstanding customer service, while exceeding personal sales expectations!
As a Sales and Customer Service Associate on our retail sales team at DDI Consulting, Inc., you will be a vital part of our company growth; you’ll be responsible for building long lasting customer relationships, all sales job duties - including prospecting customers’ to closing sales.
***This position requires no experience; full paid training is provided. All we need is your great attitude and commitment to creating a great customer experience! ***
What does a Sales and Customer Service Associate do?
As a Sales and Customer Service Associate at DDI, you will be assigned to represent one of our client’s brands in designated big box retailers. In this position, you will be working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our client’s products and recommend the right solutions.
With our provided training, you will be able to promptly assess customer needs, resolve complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales and Customer Service Associate, you will be required to stay up-to-date with product features and represent our client’s brand with the utmost professionalism.
Ultimately, the duties of a Sales and Customer Service Associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the team’s sales goals.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Welcoming customers to the store, assist them and answer their queries.
- Provide customers with an excellent sales service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Connect with customers to identify their service needs, and “go the extra mile” to drive sales.
- Provide assistance and information on DDI’s client’s product features.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on daily and weekly basis.
- Actively seek out customers in store for any possible product solutions we can provide.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service.
- Process POS (point of sale) service sign-ups and cross sell products.
- Comply with our client’s dos and don’ts procedures to ensure proper brand representation.
- Suggest ways to improve sales and in office sales training.
*** Again, full paid training is provided for this position. With your outgoing personality, we’ll have you helping customers and selling in no time! ***
What is required for this position?
- High school degree; BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus.
- Availability to work a full-time schedule (weekends and evenings).
- Clean background check and drug screening upon hire.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices is a plus.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus.
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner.
What does DDI Consulting, Inc. offer?
- Attractive compensation package – competitive pay, hourly and uncapped commissions.
- Other perks- partial cell phone reimbursement, opportunity to travel.
- Social work environment – fun weekly company team nights and happy hours.
- Work-life balance – stable schedule, (5-days a week).
- Paid Training- Class style training, one on one coaching.
What are my next Steps?
Click on Apply Now to send us your resume. Once we’ve reviewed it and considered your experience and skills as a potential match you can expect to hear back from our recruiting team to schedule an interview. Good luck!