Job Description: You would be responsible for engaging with customers and presenting our client's product lineup. This is an entry-level position, and all training will be paid for.
- Drive sales and provide excellent customer service
- Maintain a strong knowledge base of our client products and services
- Conduct all in-store sales presentations to new and existing customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Very social and outgoing personality
- Full-time availability (evenings and weekends)
- Clean background check upon hire
Compensation and benefits:
- Hourly, commissions, and bonuses
- Performance-based career advancement opportunities
- Hands-on paid training
- A fast-paced, fun work environment
Apply today for immediate consideration!
CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE/INTEREST PLEASE APPLY: CUSTOMER CARE, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER LOYALTY SALES, CUSTOMER RELATIONS, CUSTOMER ACQUISITION, CUSTOMER RETENTION, MARKETING AND SALES, SERVICE IN RESTAURANT, SERVICE IN HOSPITALITY, AND MANAGEMENT.
National Best and Brightest Companies to work for winner 2015
Sacramento Business Journals Best Companies to work for 2016
National Best and Brightest Companies to work for winner 2017
Sacramento Business Journals Best Companies to work for 2018
Sacramento Business Journals Best Companies to work for 2019
Contact: (916) 979-7844
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM