· Job title: Programmer Analyst Specialist - SAP Developer
· Location: Richmond, VA
· Salary: 120-138k PA
· Visa status: US Citizen, GC Holder
· Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K.
· The successful candidate will demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, characteristics, experience and/or abilities:
· 7+ years’ experience in SAP development required
· ABAP / Web Dynpro development experience
· Understanding and experience with the SAP FI, PM, and HR modules.
· Understanding of HANA concepts and programming and experience with CDS views
· Experience with SAP Workflow development and Adobe Interactive forms.
· Knowledge of integration concepts such as web services, ALE, and Process Integration
· Experience with Object Oriented programming
· Ability to troubleshoot and determine the root cause of various SAP related issues and experience with Performance optimization tools
· Ability to translate functional specifications into technical design documents, provide estimates and deliver the desired functionality
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate in a team environment
Education Level: Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in lieu of preferred level of education: Bachelors