PR Coordinator - Filmmaker Representation / Film Awards
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PLEASE ANSWER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH SENDING YOUR RESUME:
Tell us about one of your favorite films and why we should watch.
Write a paragraph about a recent international or documentary film you've seen and responded to recently.
Position: PR Coordinator - Filmmaker Representation / Film Awards
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented person to work within a busy PR company operating in the film and entertainment industry. The PR Coordinator - Filmmaker Representation / Film Awards will support the efforts of the Awards and Personal Rep PR teams in the Los Angeles office.
Your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR strategies for filmmakers and talent, domestic and international film awards campaigns, and entertainment companies. Our ideal candidate will be a creative PR and communications graduate with at least 1 year of experience in the industry. An eager interest in film, partnered with great writing, attention to detail, and strong organizational and research skills, as well as resourcefulness and excellent communication are especially important to us.
We are looking for a confident, highly organized individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Follow and review industry news and trade press daily
· Draft pitches and releases
· Support team in all aspects of client servicing
· Support client-facing documents, including campaign statuses
· Track social media content streams and trends
· Participate in group brainstorm and new business development meetings
· Support new business pitches
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· BS/BA in Public Relations, Communications, or relevant field
· 1 year of experience in the industry
· Success in multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
· Professional, proactive, and personable demeanor
· Self-motivated, self-starter, takes initiative and follows-through
· Effective listening, strong verbal and written communications skills
· Strong organizational, time management skills and work ethic
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
DDA’s full portfolio of services for the Creative industries include media relations, corporate communications, event management, digital & social media, brand partnerships, creative design, strategic consultancy, personal representation, and awards campaigns.
DDA Public Relations
AddressWest Hollywood, CA
Get fresh Film Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.