• The incumbent will receive and process setup request forms from BNY Mellon internal departments.
• The incumbent will package and ship the SecurID tokens.
• The incumbent will collect and input daily statistics.
• The incumbent will be responsible for quality assurance of setup maintenance.
• The incumbent may be asked to participate in small to medium sized projects.
• The position is located in Oriskany, NY. The position is open ended and expected to last through October or longer.
• A BS/BA degree and/or have 2-4 years' experience in a financial services operation is preferred.
• The incumbent must possess MS Office proficiency.
• The incumbent must be able to adhere to strict deadlines, work well under pressure, and have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks as directed by Management.
• The incumbent must be organized, detail oriented and able to work independently and as part of a team.