DCatalog is actively searching for an Sales Representative (majority inbound & minor outbound) with passion to grow. DCatalog is a leader in the digital publishing space. Our platform empowers publishers, content creators, marketing and eCommerce professionals to easily create and publish engaging digital flip-books.
We are looking for a high-energy, self-motivated individual with exceptional communication and creative problem-solving skills to work closely with our Director of Sales & Marketing department.
The DCatalog Inside Sales Rep & Dev is comfortable working in a fluid environment, is a team player, is coachable, and has a strong desire to continually learn and improve. To be successful, the role requires persistently following up with leads, qualifying opportunities, and setting up meetings for the sales team in order to continue the success for our rapidly growing start-up. Excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess and record customer opportunities will be critical to success. We're looking for professionals with strong detail orientation, and superior organizational and follow up skills, who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Identify leads and opportunities by contacting inbound leads and passing to a sales executive after a certain threshold
- Achieve quarterly goals set by sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to plan and organize daily work schedule to call leads and existing clients as needed
- Make a high volume of daily emails and phone calls to decision makers.
- Hand-off qualified leads based on size and potential for a sales presentation and product demo.
- Use, maintain, and manage all lead data in CRM (Zoho)
- Maintain up to date and extensive knowledge of all DCatalog product offerings through participation in product demonstrations, meetings, and marketing materials.
- As the first point of contact, effectively communicate DCatalog’s value to key decision makers.
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor’s product offerings.
- Schedule and perform demo presentations and product training as needed
- Maintain strong relationships with marketing and sales teams through clear communication and follow-up.
- Handle customer service and tech support issues through phone and email as needed
- Participate on projects as needed, preparing quotes and proposals to support Sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Run webinars and product demos
- Support the Live Chat on the website
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and knowledge: Customer service experience in a high tech company is a plus; working with CRM platform in the past is a plus; quick to act, and a great team player; Ability to develop strong working relationships; EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.
High salary plus commission plan for every member of the sales team based on their role, experience!