DCX-CHOL Enterprises, Inc. Bell Gardens, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SCB Division of DCX-CHOL Enterprises in Los Angeles, an AS9100 registered Aerospace Company, has an opening for an experienced Calibration Technician with recent employment in the Aerospace industry!
SUMMARY OF POSITION
A hands-on calibration technician/inspector you will be responsible for executing all calibration and general inspection functions, including correctly and properly using calibration & test instruments, mechanical measuring devices and reporting results required by applicable procedures.
Key Performance Indicators:
- The calibration technician/inspector is principally responsible for successful execution of the preventive maintenance (PM) program and the management of all calibration work.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot non-operational instruments.
- Create, maintain, and execute PM & calibration procedures for various instrumentation and equipment
- Maintain PM & calibration and repair schedules.
- Maintain calibration database for all internal instruments and monitor due dates, perform calibrations, and generate calibration paperwork (certificates and reports).
- Coordinate all calibration for instruments that cannot be calibrated internally.
- Validate calibration methods.
- Work with management and establish goals to expand internal calibration capabilities.
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Be able to conduct in-process and final inspection processes confirming compliance to specifications
- Be able to determine acceptance, rejection of materials presented for inspection and document inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Be a participant in team member training.
- Accomplish other related tasks as directed by the Quality Department or upper management.
- High School graduate or GED Equivalent (2 year degree highly desirable)
- 5+ years of experience as a Calibration Technician and quality inspection
- Experience with quality management systems (ISO-17025, ISO-9001, AS9100)
- Highly motivated
- Formal training in Metrology highly desirable
- Strong competency in record keeping / organization, database maintenance.
- Demonstrate blueprint reading skills
- Ability to use Precision Hand measuring devices such as calipers, height gages, thread gauges, protractors, micrometers etc.
DCX-CHOL Enterprises is a privately held American owned Small Business. We are made up of five vertically integrated manufacturing and assembly divisions, each with their own history, specializations and products. Each division compliments the other with their unique skills and products and at the same time, each work together as a vertically integrated team to provide the most cost effective, high-quality interconnect products to our customers on time.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
DCX-CHOL Enterprises Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with DCX-CHOL Enterprises Inc. is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
DCX-CHOL Enterprises Inc. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization via E-Verify.
DCX-CHOL Enterprises, Inc.
AddressBell Gardens, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at DCX-CHOL Enterprises, Inc.