Registered Dental Hygienist w/ Health Benefits
- Posted: over a month ago
POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Registered Dental Hygienist
LOCATION: Coon Rapids, MN
JOB TYPE: Full-Time.
We are seeking a highly skilled Dental Hygienist who would like to work with team oriented practice. We are a 5-star, high-tech office that thrives on collaboration, communication, and community.
- Medical benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins
- Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling and visually examining gums; using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels of recession; exposing and developing radiographic studies
- Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other cavity- preventing agents
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification, emergency drugs and oxygen supply, and directory of emergency numbers
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene and plaque control instructions and postoperative instructions, providing reminders of time of next dental hygiene visit
- Documents dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical and dental histories; charting in patient records
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- License/Certification: Registered Dental Hygienist Required
- CPR Certification
- Local Anesthesia and Nitrous certification
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?