Orthodontist - Full Benefits!
- Posted: over a month ago
POSITION TYPE: Dental - Clinical
SPECIALTY UNIT: Orthodontist
LOCATION: Columbia, SC
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for an Orthodontist to support our growing clear aligner business. Our company sells to and supports dentists directly to ensure safe, effective, and comprehensive care for the patient. In this role, you will work closely with our internal teams across operations, technology, customer service, and training to optimize our aligner workflow and curate training programs so that we can provide optimal service to our dental partners from onboarding through aligner case completion and retention. Most importantly, you will serve as the go-to resource internally for our dental practices on aligner inquiries, empowering them to administer treatment to their patients in the most confident and efficient manner possible.
- Curate training programs and conduct educational and CE sessions, covering all aspects of clear aligner treatment, including, but not limited to, case selection, movement philosophy, managing clinical outcomes, staff training, and economics.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance throughout the treatment planning phase, working with vendors and dentists from prescription submission to plan approval.
- Coach internal customer service and onboarding teams and enhance the dentist onboarding curriculum to further incorporate clear aligner treatment.
- Be available for on-demand troubleshooting and virtual consultations across the treatment term.
- Build out a team of clinicians to support the programs you help to establish as the business grows.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Equity (ownership shares)
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- Minimum 7 years of clinical experience, having completed at least 1,000 clear aligner cases.
- Expertise in clear aligner treatment planning.
- A penchant for teaching, coaching, inspiring, and sharing your knowledge in both clinical and educational settings.
- Customer obsession and a passion for working with people and building trust-based relationships.
- Ability to build programs and workflows, navigate ambiguity, and iterate quickly and proactively.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?