General Dentist - Private Practice
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Dentist - Private PracticePOSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: General Dentist
LOCATION: Groveland, MA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time or Part-Time
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and experienced dentist to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for the oral health of your patients. You will perform procedures to diagnose and treat cavities, cracked or fractured teeth, and oral diseases. You will also administer medications and anesthetics for tooth extractions, root canals, and other surgical procedures.
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
- Prescribe antibiotics and pain-relieving medications
- Provide patient care for cracked or fractured teeth
- Perform procedures to treat decay and cavities
- Prepare and place fillings
- Examine patients for dental and jaw diagnoses
- Create models for dental appliances
- Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
- Sedate patients and administer anesthetics
- Perform tooth extractions and root canals
- Diagnose and treat oral diseases
- Create detailed treatment plans for patients
- Perform surgical procedures on teeth, bone, and soft tissues
- Educate patients on aftercare and answer questions
- 401k with 5% match after 1 year
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association
- Licensed to practice in the state
- Certified in CPR
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Complies with all office, local, state, and American Dental Association regulations, protocols, and procedures
Get fresh General Practice Dentist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.