About DCP Midstream:
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a "must-run" company and we are committed to greater in everything we do-from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
Our technicians troubleshoot, repair and maintain our extensive instrumentation systems to make sure our plant operations run smoothly and safely.
Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and installing all electrical equipment. Leading electrical project planning and upgrades. Acting as an expert of all electrical matters.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Participates in installing all electrical components safely and troubleshoots problems with said equipment
- Runs conduit, pulls wire, changes end devices and maintains alarms and shutdown systems
- Maintains and troubleshoots other plant control systems and complex equipment (e.g. turbines, generators and boilers)
- Maintain, modify and troubleshoot Distributive Control Systems (DCS) and/or Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Maintains advanced monitoring devices (gas, flame or fire detectors; vibration & temperature monitors)
- Responsible for reading Pipeline & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), control loop drawings, and electrical diagrams. Interprets plant electrical diagrams. Updates electrical drawings
- Installs, troubleshoots and maintains end devices, alarms, shutdown systems, process controls, substation and branch feeders, variable frequency drives, air/fuel controllers, panelboards, etc.
- Responsible anything to do with AC voltage (120) single phase plus 24 VDC
High school diploma or GED
Must live or be willing to relocate to within 35 miles of the reporting location
Must be willing to work overtime and handle call-outs.
Able to examine/analyze equipment for defects
Able to use electronic diagnostic equipment
2 years ...