- $90,000 to $140,000 Yearly
Responsibilities include production surveillance to maximize production and equipment reliability and selection of down hole equipment and associated systems, develop installation, replacement and operating procedures. Provide guidance to Production Manager, Superintendents, Platform Foreman, and Field Operators regarding well and reservoir performance.
- Support Achievement of Zero Environmental Incidents or accidents
- Participate in Company Behavior Based Safety Program to achieve zero injuries
- Work to achieve Production Barrel Plan
- Manage work within company guidelines for Procurement
- Optimize work to reduce costs while achieving value
- Build strong relationships with other company departments and key vendors and service providers.
- Surveillance Tools and Key Performance Indicators
- Support development and use of SCADA Well Monitoring Tools using “Ignition”.
- Implement and utilize Wells Off and production surveillance in DPOD
- Implement and utilize Production surveillance reporting in DPOD
- Implement and utilize Surveillance tools in OFM.
- Manage and utilize ESP supplier Metrics reporting
- Surveillance Data
- Optimize Well Test Scheduling and reporting
- Optimize Fluid Level Measurements and reporting
- Optimize Downhole Sensor Data acquisition and storage.
- Optimizing Wells During Commissioning New Pump Systems:
- Ensure Start Up Procedure is developed with supplier and implemented
- Ensure custom Hotsheet developed, and ramp up is performed to targeted rate
- Compare well performance to design and provide recommendations for optimization
- Ensure DPOD updated with equipment installed
- Production Optimization of Operating Units
- Conduct Routine Well Reviews with Operations staff
- Ensure operators respond to changes in well or equipment performance
- Review conditions regarding rate control for solids, waterflood response, or inflow changes
- Ensure DPOD targets are up to date
- Pump Equipment Designs and Facility Modifications
- Upon equipment failure, review operator suggestions, and provide recommendation for system improvements
- Develop design basis, and issue for competitive design and quotation for new and replacement equipment.
- Provide recommendations for use of variable speed drives, sensors, and automation. Develop plan with operations group for any required upgrades or changes. Participate in Management of Change process and support completion of facility modifications.
- Well Records, Trouble Report, Troubleshooting, and Equipment Failure Reporting
- Respond to trouble reports, with recommendations for return to production
- Work with Service Company representatives to attempt restarts
- Manage Failure Reporting and hard starting practices
- Ensure that final Condemnation Problem Report is issued.
- Issue look back report
- Maintain Rig Work History, Well off, and Pump Run history data base with costs, rig hours, activity, dates, etc.
- Ensure contracts in place for Equipment (Vendor) and Services (MSA)
- Support development of Purchase orders for workover equipment
- Ensure proper approvals completed in Varian
- Compliance Assurance
- Develop well work procedures that include considerations to achieve safe work practices and comply with regulations
- Maintain Field Rules and variances where appropriate with no negative impact to safety or environment.
- Maintain No Flow status and reporting
- Support review of Semiannual Well Test Report Data
- Respond to INCs related to downhole equipment and annular casing pressure.
- Maintain Annual Reservoir Pressure reporting
- Maintain Idle Well Plans
- Execute Well Work Permitting including documentation for well work permits and submittal to BSEE eWells, and State (CALGEM/SLC).
- Complete and submit BSEE eWell Well Activity Reports and End of Operations Reports.
- Annular Casing Pressure Management
- Ensure required reporting completed and documented
- Respond to anomalies, request Diagnostics, review Diagnostics and prepare documentation
- Provide recommendation for Casing Pressure Request for Review, and prepare remediation plans as appropriate.
- Workover WOA/AFE Preparation
- Prepare well work AFE’s/WOA’s including Well Economics, Reserve Note,
Lookback, Production Curve and Data, Detailed Well Work Procedure
- Work with Well Planner and Completions engineer for specific changes to well conditions.
- Consult with Completions engineer for completion designs included in procedure.
- Perform equipment and services design, bidding, and recommended vendor, and review with well planner
- If deviations from original approved procedure are required, DSM will request updated written procedure, in consultation with Well Planner, and Drill Site Managers.
- Provide Rig Superintendent with pump delivery dates for equipment.
- Prepare Supplemental AFE for overruns of minimum $25K, or 15%.
- Recommend AFE closures
- Injection Optimization
- Ensure injection operations managed within regulatory requirements
- Maintain and publish Targets for injection rates and maximum pressures.
- Monitor performance and optimize injection / production within zones of interest
- Design, schedule, manage, analyze, and report injection profile as required by agencies or for production optimization.
- Identify opportunities for improved injection and production.
- Reserves Management
- Support maintenance of uplift opportunities, and Well bore utilization planning
- Support redevelopment planning,
- Maintain data base for reserves planning and reserves report.
DCOR, LLC - BW.Oxnard, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.