Accounts Payable Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DCO Energy, LLC, has a great opportunity for a full-time, Accounts Payable Clerk in our Mays Landing, New Jersey office.
- Responsible for receiving all invoices, purchases orders, insurance certificates and packing slips and matching them up for processing.
- Responsible for following up on any missing documentation as well as preparing and sending a monthly status report for missing items.
- Responsible for coding and keying A/P invoices into computer database.
- Routes all invoices for proper approval.
Skills and Education
- 2 - 5 years general office experience, Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Excellent communications skills as this position will be dealing with various individuals both within and outside the company
- Knowledge of Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate and Timberscan is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize time
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Excel skills are a MUST
- Excellent Computer skills (Email, Slack, comfortable learning new systems)
- Running various AP reports as requested
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to ask questions when needed.
- Willingness to help other team members when needed and take on special projects or requests as they arise
- Computer skills with any financial software system are a plus
DCO Energy, LLC
AddressMays Landing, NJ
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accounts Payable Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.