Client Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DCNC has been a provider of the highest quality IT support services for small and medium size companies. We pride ourselves in becoming more than just an outside vendor or even a partner to our clients – but part of the companies we work for. We also build and strengthen our client relationships through efficient clear communication and sensible, cost-effective problem solving. DCNC does not simply recognize IT hurdles and roadblocks; but instead, we take the time to truly understand our clients’ business drivers as an organization. We then build custom-design IT solutions to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
DCNC has been providing quality support for over 23 years and currently has a team of about twenty-five, with 200+ clients across the U.S. While we continue to grow and broaden our reach, our focus remains on the Front Range of Colorado.
The Client Account Manager is responsible for building our business relationships with the owners, partners and executive teams at our existing clients. Your responsibilities will include owning all of the client facing account management processes and procedures for the company, as well as preparing proposals and quotes for the client. To be effective, the Client Account Manager must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to establish a strong and collaborative working relationship with our service team.
Duties and Responsibilites:
The Client Account Manager duties encompasses the following:
· Maintain and enhance business relationships across the client organization
· Team with colleagues in the Service and Sales departments to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction
· Ensure that all services consistently meet client expectations and are being provided per our Service Level Objectives
· Function as client advocate to resolve support and/or billing issues
· Proactive, monthly interaction with each client including review of service tickets
· Proactively identify opportunities to improve the client’s IT operations
· Develop in-depth knowledge of our service offerings and how they relate to client’s needs
· Document and manage internal processes and procedures related to client management
· Receive requests for service and products details from clients and provide timely responses
· Take ownership of all quoting and proposing processes for the client
· Manage the Technology Business Review Process, inclusive of service level objective(s) achievement, strategic technology roadmap and recommended IT operational improvements
· Conduct onsite or remote presentations that showcase the services and products of our company to active clients
· Attend weekly sales meetings and service huddles as necessary
· Attend online networking events (will transition to in-person events once safe)
· 3-5+ years of IT consulting, service or support with client facing responsibilities
· Proven track record of managing client relationships and driving client satisfaction
· Working knowledge of Network Fundamentals
· Experience in scoping and writing quotes/proposals in the IT and computer/network lines of business
· Ability to thoroughly describe the proposed solution in alignment to the client’s business needs.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and take initiative
· Tenacious work ethic with the ability to work independently
· Excels in working in cross functional team environment and relates well to IT service delivery colleagues (systems engineers)
· Desire to become part of a fun and energetic team with a winning attitude and culture
· Previous experience working with professional services businesses, such as law firms, accountants, insurance, or medical groups is a plus
· Prior experience working for a Managed Service Provider desirable, and knowledge of ConnectWise a plus
· Ability to travel locally when necessary
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
· Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area of study, or equivalent, related experience.
Salary and Benefits:
The Client Account Manager pay is comprised of a monthly salary of $65k - $75k, and Annual Bonus Pool of up to 20% based on achieving performance targets. We also provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacations/holidays/personal/sick time, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401(k) plan with employer-paid matching contributions, profit sharing, and company-funded life insurance.
If you are interested in our opportunity and feel that you would excel as a Client Account Manager at our company, then we invite you to apply by sending your resume along with a cover letter explaining your relevant experience to email@example.com. During this phase of our recruiting effort, we will not be able to accept telephone calls. Only those candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. No recruiters please.
We attempt to build and strengthen our client relationships through efficient, clear communication and sensible, cost-effective problem solving. We do not simply recognize IT hurdles and roadblocks; instead, we take the time to truly understand our clients and their businesses. We custom-design solutions to our clients specific needs, and proactively provide information to help our clients achieve their goals.
DCNC, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome company culture with an amazing team. Great place to learn and grow your career! Great technical certification opportunities.
Since 1998 DCNC has been a provider of the highest quality integration services, migration project management, networking, and desktop services support to companies of all sizes. We pride ourselves on the fact that we are more than just a partner or an outside vendor to our clients -- we become part of the companies we work with. We attempt to build and strengthen our client relationships through efficient, clear communication and sensible, cost-effective problem solving. We do not simply recognize IT hurdles and roadblocks; instead, we take the time to truly understand our clients and their businesses. We custom-design solutions to our clients specific needs, and proactively provide information to help our clients achieve their goals.
7100 BroadwayDenver, CO