Collections Representative - $3,000 retention bonus*
DCM Services, LLC Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $20 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
DCM Services is conveniently located inside the Best Buy Corporate Campus (Minneapolis, MN)
As a Collections Representative you will be reaching out to contacts connected to a decedent’s estate to collect payment for outstanding bills, loans, or other payments to ensure estate inheritance payments can be successfully distributed
Your responsibilities as a Collections Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing computer systems for data collection and contact information
- Attempting to collect payments and negotiating payment arrangements
- Following federal and state laws in regards to dealing with debt collection
- Ensuring all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses
- Escalating issues to the Team Lead and/or Operations Manager
Additional requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months of Collections experience
- Mandatory 3-week training from 8:30AM -5:00PM, Monday – Friday
- Assertive, clear and concise written/oral communication skills
- Ability to adhere to a regulated and structured work environment
- Capacity to work independently as well as contribute to a larger team
- Proficient in PC and keyboarding skills
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking candidates are encouraged to apply
- Hourly wage plus monthly bonus opportunities
- Family-friendly, flexible work schedules – NO WEEKENDS!
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off), short and long-term disability, 401K and flexible spending accounts
- Casual dress code – JEANS ARE OK!
- Three metro transit stations and quick access to 35W, Hwy 100 and 494
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Strong and supportive mentor program along with on-going training opportunities
*Retention bonus will be paid out in milestone increments over the course of a six month period. Additional restrictions apply. Please speak with Talent Acquisition for further details.
*All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screening.
Our unique, supportive, and compassionate culture is what our employees love about DCM Services! DCM Services is proud to be named a 2016 & 2017 Top 150 Workplace and a 2018 & 2019 Top Workplace in Minnesota by the Minneapolis Star Tribune!
Your next great career move could be a click away. Apply now!
"An Equal Opportunity Employer"
DCM Services, LLCWhy Work Here?
Our unique, supportive, and compassionate culture is what our employees love about DCM Services!
DCM Services is the industry leader in estate account resolution services, maximizing the value of estate portfolios across financial services, healthcare, retail, and telecom industries through innovation, brand protection, and performance. We offer a unique culture that focuses on estate collections, the highest ethical standards, and a supportive and goal-oriented environment.
7601 Penn Avenue SouthMinneapolis, MN
Finance and Insurance