Cannabis Trim & Packaging Agent
DCM Inc Hagerstown, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Cannabis Trim & Packaging Agent -DCM Inc.
Hagerstown, MD 21740
At DCM Inc., we are committed to providing the highest standard products to our patients. Our passion for excellence is also reflected in the individuals we hire. Team members work in a professional, transparent, and collaborative environment.
We are currently seeking motivated Cannabis Trim & Packaging Agent for our state-of-the-art industrial facility conveniently located off interstate 81 in Hagerstown, MD. New and exciting things are happening as we are ramping up for the completion of our new climate-controlled greenhouse.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced setting where your work will be valued and appreciated, we look forward to your application.
Description of position:
This position is primarily responsible for completing all necessary tasks related to the hand trimming and finishing of dried medical cannabis prior to its packaging. Additionally, this position it expected to meet strict hourly goals and quantities of finished products.
Full Time Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8:00am 5:00pm
Hourly Rate: $17.00 an hour minimum starting rate
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Packaging of bulk trim for retail sale
- Participate in all the tasks in the trimming of medical cannabis to include physically trimming by hand excess leaf and stem material off the raw cannabis flower, weighing, bagging, and sanitizing work stations. Must be comfortable working in environments with varying temperatures from 55°-85°
- Support and maintain production standards.
- Personal accountability for results that will have measurable goals associated with them to include speed, accuracy, quality of work, and waste generation.
- Responsible for following all standard operating procedures (SOP), operational guidelines, verbal directives, training information, and company policies.
- Maintain timely and accurate data logs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Cleans and maintains working station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- This position requires sitting, walking, kneeling, bending, twisting, and reaching in full range of motion to complete physical tasks.
- Comfortable working in environments with varying temperatures.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and time accountability.
- Must adhere to safety guidelines and PPE requirements.
- Operate with integrity and honesty.
- Maintain open communication with management team and coworkers about daily production output.
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Pass a Federal and state criminal history background check
- Submit to a drug screen following procedures set forth in COMAR 17.04.09.04.08
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- High School, GED or equivalent diploma
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift objects, and perform daily repetitive tasks
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (FT Employees)
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive pay
- Employee Assistance Plan
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
DCM Inc. d/b/a MCP OPCO LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. MCP OPCO LLC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at MCP OPCO LLC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. MCP OPCO LLC will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at DCM Inc